Friday 25, I was working on my computer with Smoky’s cage right next to me. He stuck his little nose out of the bar and like, why not let him out? I elevated my computer to charger and opened Smoky’s cage door. He ran all around my room, chewed my bed, chairs, drawers, he did a few tricks, then I joined my zoom meeting.
A few minutes later Smoky hid under the bed and just sat there naughtily. “Smoky what’s wrong?” He looked at me with sorry eyes. I put him back in his cage and continued my day.
Later that day someone was using the computer and the battery died. I gave them the charger, but it was in halves!
Smoky chewed it in half! So now Smoky can only play in his playroom and can no longer run around my room all day, and I have to buy a new charger.
Thankfully nobody was hurt and nothing caught on fire. Learn from my experience, please! Stay safe!
Wink your chinchillas “hi” for me! Bye, 😉